Message to my Seniors

 

MESSAGE TO MY SENIORS: 

Congratulations! It is now time for you to officially embark on your journey called life. I want to encourage each of you to stick to your morals, humble yourself, and find your purpose. I may not know your problems and tribulations but I promise to always be a listening ear, I promise to always lend a prayer. I am real person that has been through real things, so trust and believe you will never have to go through things alone as long as I am here. Every situation you have ever been through prepared you for this moment so trust the process. YOU are EVERYTHING God set you out to be and I need you to believe that. You are great, you are worth it, you are beautiful and you should not let anyone take that value away from you. And just in case no one has ever told you, I am so proud of you! You made it! 

P.S. I love y’all ❤️ -Alexis K

Comments

Post a Comment