It Wasn’t A Lost


I think one major lesson that I have concluded in the recent months is the idea of being grateful. I think a lot of times we say it but do we actually mean it. Are we actually grateful? Can we still be grateful when things are going wrong. I get it, sometimes it is hard to be grateful when everything seems like it's crumbling right before our eyes. I am here to tell you even though everything may seems like it's failing, it is working out for you good.

I seen this a lot in school. I would constantly interview for these positions to never get them. I used to constantly work and be drained and still never have money for anything. I would constantly study but always failing a class. And if was not something in school it was just life. Things would constantly look like it would not get better. It felt impossible for me to be grateful. BUT THEN I realized months later though, I HAD TO CHANGE MY PERSPECTIVE AND ALSO REALIZE MOST OF THOSE THINGS THAT DID NOT WORKOUT WAS FOR MY GOOD.

THAT POSITION WAS NOT FOR ME AND THEN GOD GAVE ME SOMETHING THAT WAS MEANT FOR ME. Everything I thought I lost was given back to me and was better than what I initially thought I wanted. So although it may seem like you want it now, it was just not meant for you in that season. I know it is easier said than done, but even if you are still going through something, still be grateful. Not only will you being grateful shift your perspective, it will also help you attract more and it's usually better than what it would have been. Being grateful evens gives you hope for what's to come. So you're good. Be blessed and Happy Sunday. 

Comments